Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Today I woke up at 6 o'clock today and experienced a typical day at the Academy at Charlemont for my very first time. I started the day off with a refreshing shower and a scrumptious breakfast. Afterwards I rode the school bus (suburban) to school. Alex, my host, gave me a tour of the school. Then, I was introduced to the faculty and the majority of the student body. I attended Chemistry and Cooking class first. After receiving my very own schedule I eat lunch. For lunch I had pizza, salad and chocolate milk. After lunch I attended Latin III and Calculus class. I ended the school day with a few minutes of Ultimate Frisbee practice. I’m looking forward to the rest of the day; I believe I will be attending a town meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment